Hi guys! It’s Mariana.
Sorry for the huge break. My laptop had some problems, and after it was fixed, because of spending too much time away from my Book Is Glee, I had a blogging slump (oopsie). I’m trying my best to return, so finger crossed!
Joyce over The Dragon’s Hoard Box is kindly enough to provide my a few boxes to unbox. Thank you so so much! ❤ You can also use code GLEE10 for 10% off your subscription. 10%!! Isn’t that awesome?!
I know I’m late for The Dragon’s Hoard November Box unboxing, but the wait definitely worth it and it was amazing!! I absolutely love it! November’s theme was Lights, Camera, Action and contained some real awesome goodies.
When I first opened the box I was hit by this stunning card which tells you what is inside the box and where it is from. It is so pretty! It’s definitely a lovely touch to the box and the design is simply WOW!
Firstly, I absolutely love TDH’s idea of choosing book since most theme revolves around sci-fi/fantasy genre. It is absolutely fantastic. I’m so so excited to start reading Radiance!
As I mentioned, this box is gorgeous! There are so many amazing goodies and I adore every single one of them. I am loving these lil merch in this month (or November’s) box and I can’t wait to see what Joyce does next because she is a sweetie who is constantly trying to make the box even better (and obviously succeeding!).
The November’s Box includes:
- Wooden Bookmark: It’s made by @lilytales (from Nook & Burrow) with the quote “I used to look up at night and dream of the solar system.” It’s gorgeous and super sturdy, and I adore it!
- A fantastic poster/print: designed by @aenteereads. It’s so so pretty guys. It’s currently sitting proudly on my shelf. I’m seriously obsessed with it haha.
- Severin Lip Balm: I think we can all recognize a Behind The Pages product when we see one! I was so excited to get this in the box. The lip balm smells like heaven and goodness I just love to use it.
- Tote Bag: It’s designed by the talented Emilie over Create Explore Read. It says “Whoever has the camera is king”, and it’s absolutely adorable! I look super cool carry it around.
- Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente: I’m so so excited to read this. The synopsis sounds wonderful!
This box is nothing but amazing! The box is packed with care and love, and I adore it so much. The January Box is available for ordering now, and the theme is Those Who Consort With the Fae. Now THAT is amazing!! Also, due to personal reason, Joyce won’t be able to continue TDH after January (I’m so so sad TT^TT), so this is the LAST chance to get your hands on one of these cuties. And you can use code GLEE10 for 10% off!
What do you guys think of this month’s box? See anything you like?