Hi lovelies! We have a tag today, and I’m excited. This is The Book Blogger Test tag, and I’m was tagged by nobody, so LET’S GET FIRE UP…
Ahem… yah, I did say I was tagged by no one.
But it’s okay, because yay, this tag looks just as delicious as a double chocolate cookie, so I will do it anyway for the sake of its awesomeness. Also, the rule is pretty simple. Just answer the questions, and have fun!
What are your top three book pet peeves?
- Different book editions in a collection/series: Seriously, THIS. It’s got me so irritated when a book in series I own got out of uniform & looks different than other. They gotta match!
- Dog-eared pages: JUST NO… *silently cry for the book*
- Delayed book releases: I understand there must be some reasons for it. Still… THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!
Describe your perfect reading spot
Where nobody is paying attention to me, because being interrupted during an i-seriously-can’t-put-this-down-soooo-good read can be heart-wrenching. 😭 So I guess either somewhere I’m alone or in a stranger crowd.
Tell us three book confessions
- Every time I finished a good book, I have a silent urge to kidnap the author just to make he/she continue it for me (kids, do not do this).
- I just cannot lend books to others. WHY SELF???
- When I said I can read really fast (nah…), I just mean I don’t really have a social life tbh…
When was the last time you cried during a book?
The last time I cried over something I read was not actually a real real book. It’s a manga called Vampire Knight. SERIOUSLY, THE FEELS!! Those after-ending chapters is beautifully agonizing for my lil heart.
How many books are on your bedside table?
Uhmm… 10? *guilty alert* I was taking bookstagram photos & haven’t gotten around to clean up yet, so… And I mean, I have a tendency to creepily stalk my books too.
What is your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
From chocolate, to hot chocolate, to chocolate cookies, to milk chocolate! All things chocolate is WELCOME 😍
Name three books you would recommend to everyone
- The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) by Rick Riordan
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Show us a picture of your favourite book on your bookcase
It’s late at night. The lighting is not good. I’m in bed. And so… Can I cheat on this? *toothy grin*
Write how much books mean to you in just three words
HEAVEN. IN. PAGES.
What is your biggest reading secret?
I have seriously problem with divorce in books! 😅 OMG I said it…
And that’s the end of The Book Blogger Test tag!! *drum roll* I hope you enjoy it, because I clearly love it like I love a cupcake! And of course, if you find this tag interesting, I TAG YOU!
Thanks for reading lovelies. I’ll see you very soon! 😘