Hi guys! It’s Mariana.
Welcome back to another award here at Book Is Glee! I’m EXCITED!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
11 Facts About Me 😄
- I have a strange obsession with lanterns.
- My least favorite housework is washing dishes. I would rather do anything from folding tons of clothes to mop the floor rather than that.
- I’m trilingual. I’m fluent in Vietnamese, English, and Spanish 😉
- My current music crush 🎶 belongs to “Heathen” by Twenty One Pilots.
- I cannot whistle…
- But I can snap with both right & left hands.
- I still don’t know how to use proper Snapchat other than making my lil niece laugh by turning her into a puppy-ish baby 🐶
- I’m currently very into Minion Rush.
- NOTHING, peeps, NOTHING can stop me from getting to my beloved ice-cream.
- I’m just a bit obsess with mythology, I swear…
- I’m actually a very romantic person, not that I’ve really experienced it first hand though. #SingleSinceBirth
Since I was nominated by 2 lovely bloggers, and in turn got 22 questions in waiting, I’ll choose half & half from each to answer… Just simply because I’m too lazy 😛
What is your favorite place to read?
I have a super comfy gigantic bean bag and that is seriouusly THE PLACE!
Who is your favorite book character?
Ahem, and this list of 20000000+ pages includes… I’m just kidding. Though truth to be told, there are tons to choose from. I’ll go with Kate Daniels for now since I just finished a book about her and is still SUPER hyped up.
Do you break the spine of your books or not?
Nopitty nope NOPE!
Which one do you prefer, summer or winter?
I’ve always, and will ever, love winter more. First, my birthday is considered to be fallen under winter’s wing more than summer. Also, blanket + hot cocoa + Christmas is always a perfect combination for me.
Do you prefer reading in the daylight or at night?
Both actually work fine for me, since I have a kindle. 😀 Though I do tend to read more books at nighttime, mostly because of schoolwork and simply because I’m a huge night owl.
If you could visit one destination in the whole world, where would it be and why?
Narnia… Because nobody specify if it needs to be non-fictional or not. 😉
If you’re going to be sorted into the 4 Houses, which house would you like to be in?
I AM A PROUD SLYTHERIN!!
Favorite literary couple that you ship?
No doubt, Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson. Their relationship is seriously #goal guys!
What is your favorite, chocolate or chips?
I LOVE all things chocolate. And so the obviously answer will be CHOCOLATE!
Which social media would you choose? Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr?
Oh haha… Don’t laugh, but I use Facebook the most. Such old soul I am 😂
YA contemporary or YA Fantasy?
I love love Fantasy to death. This was never a fair competition (sorry Contemporary).
- If you have a supernatural power, what would it be?
- If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would you choose?
- If you only have 1 week left to read and will never touch a book again after that, what books would you read? (can be as many as you think you can handle in 1 week)
- If you possess a time machine that can only travel to the past, where and when would you go?
- Cat or Dog? Chocolate or Vanilla? Cookies or Cream?
- What is the one thing you would really like to own? Why?
- If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick?
- What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
- What’s your favorite word? And why?
- What do you think is the most important when it comes to blogging?
- Explain your favorite color in a way such that you won’t use any color words.
*Shhh… I know it’s not 11…*
I hope y’all enjoy that! As usual, if you have done this, don’t hesitate to pass this up. Also, all the bloggers up there are superb, so don’t forget to check them out!
Slytherin? Hufflepuff? Gryffindor? Or Ravenclaw? Tell me how big your house pride is in the comments belowe!