Hey guys! It’s Mariana.
Being a bookworm is AH-MAH-ZING! In fact… just between us okay? It’s actually a supernatural power that was given to us by the god of unicorn and cookies from, well, a book. Being a book lover meaning you are the Chosen One, the one with powerful superb abilities that make people envy. Let’s see are these match your “superpower” or not… 😉
1. You tend to read faster than “normal” human
Oh I just like, read 11 books this past week. Totally not a big deal…
2. …And more durable (a.k.a. longer)
You know, it’s really nothing. Just skipping dinner and read till 6 in the morning.
3. You have ‘The Look’ that can silent people
Especially when they interrupt you and your love (a.k.a books). Why socialize when you have your books?!
4. You can predict the future
It’s also called ‘I read the book before it becomes a movie’. It’s a pretty decent power.
5. You can project motion picture in your HEAD!
6. You don’t just have a big heart, you have a HUGE one
Aww, I just met like 3 guys in this book and they are ALL MINE! I love them all.
7. You can understand squeals and giggles
Meet another fangirl? Just scream. They’ll understand you, I guarantee.
8. You are basically Superman
But instead of carrying buildings and cars, you got your books. LOTS of books…
9. You can insult other people straight to their faces and they probably won’t even know
And watching their confusing faces is the best thing…
I don’t know what I just wrote… mainly because my brain just got fried from the fever I’m having. Yep, your Mariana is sick…
Anywho, hope you enjoy this totally random post. Also, QOTD, what do you think is your “superpower” as booklover? Is it on my list?? Tell me bellow!