Hello guys, and welcome to back another tag here at Book Is Glee!
Thank you so so much for tagging me Raven (Dreamy Addictions). And don’t forget so check her blog out, because…well, it’s The Raven @ Dreamy Addictions, and she is like legend! XD
So let’s jump in!
1. Water: a book you simply cannot live without…
- THIS IS HARD! Well, I guess I’ll have to give you the obvious answer, The All Glorious and Mighty Harry Potter series!! And I bet it’s one of those books for a lot of people too. 😉
2. Food: a book that is a close second on your favorites list…
Can I have a list for this?Okay, tough question. But I got the answer for y’all! Let me hereby present, Ink and Bone by Rachel Cain. I just finished this book a few weeks ago, and I just LOVE it!
3. Shelter: a book that makes you feel at home and safe…
- For this one, I’ll go with Enchanted by Alethea Kontis. If you ask me to describe this book is one word, it would be “sweet”. Yes, Enchanted is a super fairy-tale-like retelling (haha XD ) that still can hook you with its magical world and gripping action!
4. Flare gun: a book that you would recommend to a person who doesn’t read…
- Well, I must agree with Raven about this and go with Mistborn: The Final Empire. Seriously, this book has everything, intriguing plots, beautifully crafted world, and absolutely amazing characters.
5. Fire-matches: book that warms your heart…
- I love the Wallbanger’s sequel, Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton, probably even more than itself. The book doesn’t lose a bit for its hilarious tone, but we got a closer look at how the relationship between Caroline & Simon grows. It’s toe-curling cute!
6. Compass: book that directed you towards your love for reading…
- No doubt it is the one and only Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. I mean, this series was the first real books books I read.
- Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Joan @ Fiddler Blue
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Jess @ JBelkBooks
- Kelly @ Dancing Through the Pages
- YOU! Cuz you are awesome!!!
If you found this tag interesting, feel free to try it yourself. And as usual, if you have done this tag before, feel free to discard it. Remember, it’s all about having fun! 😀