Greeting, beautiful human of Earth!
How was your February so far? Mine was super fast, which was crazingly awesome! Also, I wouldn’t be able to post any thing like this for another 4 years, right? (leap day and all 😉 )
So….this is my first monthly wrap-up post, since I was (and still am) trying to set a monthly goal for myself, and I would say I did a pretty great job this month (in my dream). Anyhow, let’s go on and jump in the main topic here!
1. February TBR + Reads
Like I said, I did set a goal for my self for February, and share it with y’all through my February TBR post. And I’m super proud to announce, I ACHIEVED IT with a delicious plus of some extra books!!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard — I had an amazing time with this book. I CANNOT wait for the second installment!
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine — One word. WOW! This book kept me on the edge every single minute reading it.
- Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell — Dark Neverland retelling and smoking Captain Hook are totally my thing.
- Dead Upon A Time by Elizabeth Paulson — This was a pretty intriguing read. Its dark atmosphere really leaves me wanting more! ❤
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton — Two things: Amazingly. Hilarious!
- Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren — Christina Lauren’s works can really never disappointed me.
- Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire — This is was one of my disappointed read this month. Maddox, why?!
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy — This book is awesome! Totally a NA must read!!
- Air Awakens by Elise Kova — This book has all the elements needed to be a wonderful read! And yes, totally pun intended. 😉
- Dreamtreaders by Wayne Thomas Batson — I love the idea of this book, but there is still something lacking from it that threw me off. I wish I could enjoy it more.
- Vendetta by Catherine Doyle — I have no idea why I didn’t love this book as much as I should have. I mean, I like it, but not fully somehow…
- Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan — Probably the most heart-wrenching, beautiful book I’ve read this month. Ah, what love can do. ❤
- The Mistake by Elle Kennedy — If you love The Deal, then you can’t miss this!
- The Score by Elle Kennedy — After this 3rd dose of Off-Campus series, I fell hard for this, and probably never get back up again.
- Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton — I love watching my good ol’ characters from Wallbanger getting closer to each other. Such toe-curling cuteness (and no doubt, hilarious moments)!
- Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton — I literally fell hard for Alice Clayton’s works!
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire — That is one darn heart-throbbing book…
- Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire — Welcome back the Maddox brothers. Now get to work and steal my heart! ❤
- Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire — Thomas is now officially my favorite Maddox!!
- Just One Night by Lauren Layne
- Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren
- Fuck Buddy by Scott Hildreth — This is one those book that you have no idea why and how it got to your hand and you read it…
- Appealed by Emma Chase — Oooh, lawyers love. Totally my type!
- Always Kiss Me Goodnight by Megan Gaudino
- The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman — Library + spies = must-read!
- Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell
- Doodletopia: Cartoons by Christopher Hart — This is a real cool doodling tutorial book!
- Mrs. Maddox by Jamie McGuire
- The Sky Drifter by Paris Singer — If you like Sci-Fi, this is definitely for you.
- The Syndicate by Sophie Davis — I’m really close to finish this book, and it’s amazing so far! Since there is still a blank space left, so I decided to include this too.
Wow, that was one kind of list… 😛
The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman
Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
Doodletopia: Cartoons by Christopher Hart
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
The Sky Drifter by Paris Singer
Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
Yeah, I feel like I have the tendency to just review the books that I considered good… I mean, that’s a good thing right?
- To prepare for Valentine, I dedicated a whole week in February for Love Exclusive Week.
- I participated in a 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge and My Life In Books Tag.
- I was nominated for The Creative Blogger Award.
- I asked for your opinions on some changes at Book Is Glee through Not So “B.I.G.” Changes: Yay or Nay?
- I brought the characters in Off-Campus “to life” through a Dream Cast.
- I had my first discussion post on Things You Shouldn’t Say To a Fangirl.
- TBR Books: 12
- Read Books: 28 + 2 novellas
- Total Posts: 31
- Total Reviews: 9
- Comment: Wow, I didn’t expect that! This is amazing!
Thank you for getting through this whole post with me. That was one kind of a list…. And thank you too for being such amazing supporters and friends throughout this February! I would never be able to do this without y’all!! ❤
How was your month in books (and life)?
Enjoy your once-in-4-years time!