HAVE AN AMAZING VALENTINE WITH YOUR LOVE ONES!!!
from Mariana, with ❤
Hello guys, and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Well, it’s finally Valentine, which means my Love Exclusive Week has come to an end. It’s an amazing week of chocolate and binge reading romance for me, and so let’s see how well I did with the goals that I set for myself.
1. BOOKS & REVIEWS
- Sadly, I didn’t finish my TBR for this past week, but the numbers came really close.
The Maddox Brothers by Jamie McGuire:
- Beautiful Oblivion: 4/5 stars
- Beautiful Redemption: 5/5 stars
- Beautiful Sacrifice: 1/5 stars (review)
Beautiful Burn: 0/0 stars
Cocktail by Alice Clayton:
- Wallbanger: 4/5 stars
- Rusty Nailed: 5/5 stars
- Screwdrivered: 5/5 stars (review)
Mai Tai’d Up: 0/0 stars
Off-Campus by Elle Kennedy
I participated in the 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge No. 2 the 2nd time!
I “revealed” some more things about myself through My Life In Books: A Book Tag.
I introduced a varies of different cover’s editions for one of my favorite college romance [Covers War Wednesday #6] Walking Disaster.
I talked about my fictional characters in real life through Off-Campus by Elle Kennedy: The Dream Cast.
Add some more songs in your playlist by checking out [Top 5 Friday] Songs For Your Valentine’s Playlist.
- And last but not least, some recommendations for Valentine with Sunday Book Recommendations #5: Love In The Air.
- TOTAL READS: 9/11 books
- TOTAL POSTS: 11 posts (3 reviews)
- READY FOR VALENTINE? Absolutely yes!!!
Wish you a great and wonderful time with your family, friends, and significant other. May your heart be full of love! ❤
How did you prepare for Valentine’s Day?