Hello everyone! It’s Mariana, and I’m back with a book tag!
Thank you Analee @ Book Snacks for tagging me! She is amazing, and her blog is amazing, and her everything is amazing, so I can’t see why you shouldn’t check her blog out. 😉
1. FIND A BOOK FOR EACH OF YOUR INITIALS
2. COUNT YOUR AGE ALONG THE BOOKSHELF. WHICH BOOK IS IT?
- It’s 14 (I still think I’m 13 XD ), so it would be East by Edith Pattou. This book was recommend for me by my best friend, and it’s ABSOLUTELY. AMAZING!
3. PICK A BOOK SET IN YOUR CITY/STATE/COUNTRY
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris. It’s in the same city where I live, Dallas, Texas, and I felt so cool reading this, knowing that it’s “might” happening next door. 😀
4. PICK A BOOK THAT REPRESENTS A DESTINATION YOU WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL TO
- Come on with me and dream about France, where Ansel and Mia fell for each other in Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren.
5. PICK A BOOK THAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COVER
- I’m a die-hard fan of red and dark shade colors. So it’s not really a shocker that I love the pretty pretty cover of Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano.
6. WHICH BOOK DO YOU HAVE THE FONDEST MEMORIES OF?
I love bedtime books. They are the most adorable, beautiful, heart-aching books of all the time. And these two are my favorite! ❤
7. WHICH BOOK DID YOU HAVE THE MOST DIFFICULT TO READ?
- For some unknown reasons, I determined to read A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens when I was in 4th grade. It was terrifying! I didn’t understand half of the words, and was so confused when people implying things. Then there suddenly was a point where I broke through and just fell in love with it. But the pre-process was agonizing.
8. WHICH BOOK IN YOUR TBR PILE WILL GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT WHEN YOU FINISH IT?
- Ok, don’t laugh…. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. A historical classic fiction that is as long as 1000+ pages. A friggin’ 1392 pages classical book people!! I would die happy if I ever successfully read it. XD
AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
Everyone who is reading this! 😀
It’s a superb cool tag, and I love love love it!! And I believe everyone should be tagged because, why not? So I hope if you found this tag interesting, just go for it!
As you know, I’m dedicating this week for Love Exclusive Week, so all the things will be love-relate! 😉 ❤