Hi guys! It’s Mariana.
January was fast. And wow, it’s February already (which mean it’s one month closer to finals). Anyhow, I determine to finish all of my ARCs in this month, and enjoy some of the new release in the past January that I haven’t got a chance to get read. So February TBR here we go!
1. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard — I finally got my hand on this book. Can’t wait!
2. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine — Libraries and books. Mhmm…
3. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell — Dark Neverland retelling? Sign me up!
4. Dead Upon A Time by Elizabeth Paulson — I’m really packing myself up with “dark” retellings.
5. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton — I’ve heard many great things about this book, and it seems that Wallbanger is hilarious!
6. Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren — Christina Lauren’s works never disappointed me. ❤
7. Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire — One cannot stop loving the Maddox brothers.
8. The Deal by Elle Kennedy — I need to get my spirit up for Valentine! 😉
9. Air Awakens by Elise Kova — Finally, finally, finally…
10. Dreamtreaders by Wayne Thomas Batson — This book was recommended to me by my cousin. I’m really looking looking forward to it.
11. Vendetta by Catherine Doyle — The second book of this series is quite popular around the blogosphere these days. Gotta get to it!
12. Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan — I got and ARC from Netgalley for this, and I just can’t wait.
Yeppie, that’s my to-be-reads for this month. What about you? What’s your TBR for February? Any recommend for my TBR?