Hello everyone! I was nominated by Alyssa @ alyssaisreading (quite awhile ago, sorry 😉 ) for this award. 2nd Liebster Award! I’m so so happy. Again, thank you so much, and drop her a visit if you haven’t. She’s amazing! ❤
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What is your favorite part of blogging?
- I love how I’ve met many awesome people who share the same love for books like me that I would never be able to know if I didn’t start my blog. It was an amazing experience, if you ask me. ❤
2. What do you think are the benefits of bookstagram? And do you have an account?
- Sadly no, I don’t have a bookstagram account, since 99% of the time I use ebooks. Though I love it, and it’s definitely beneficial for us followers to have a more visualize image about the books that we want to read/buy.
3. How long have you been blogging?
- I’ve been blogging for only 7 month-ish. I’m still a newbie! 😀
4. Favourite get psych/party song of all time?
- Done With Love by Zedd. It’s one of my all time favorite! ❤
5. Which fictional character would be your travelling companion?
- I’m rereading Lords of the Ring for school these weeks, and so my mind is full of Legolas the Awesome right now (haizz, it’s like falling in love again…), so I think I would choose him for traveling companion.
(Why does he have to look so good? And why can people draw so well? *swoon*)
6. Which Hogwarts house are you in? Or would like to be in?
- Slytherin for life woohoo!! 💚
7. Which faction are you in? Or would like to be in?
- According to The Aptitude Test, I’m an Erudite! Who is in the same faction as me?? 😀
8. Who do you think is a better archer? Merida, Katniss, Legolas or Hawkeye?
- Legolas all the way! I’ve already chosen him as a potential traveling partner, so I need to establish a great foundation of friendship
using bribes and praises. Nah, I’m just kidding, he doesn’t need those. He is a FREAKING ELF, people!
9. What book would you like to see as a movie?
- I recently finished City of Stairs, and I only have one word to describe it: GLORIOUS. It has spies, and action scenes, and gods in modern age. All of those cool things would be amazing to see on the big scene! Review to come everyone. 😉
10. Do you prefer matching covers when it comes to series?
- I wish it’s true for me, because life would be so much better like that. But you know, life is your best friend, so it does what most best friends do, it trolled you with unmatching covers.
11. How’s life? ❤
- Thank you for asking such a nice question. Yes, life and me are still besties, as I mentioned in question 10. We are living a peaceful “life” together, poking each other whenever we have a chance. It was awesome! 😀
Facts about ME!
- My horoscope is Scorpio
- I’m probably the youngest person in my high school, because I was born in November 2001, and I’m a freshman.
- I love red
- I would name my future daughter “Scarlet”
- This is my 2nd year in US
- I can play piano and viola
- …But I’m very bad
- I have two dogs, Pierre and Lana (they are adorable!) ❤
- I LOVE MANGA
- I can count from 1 to 99 in Chinese XD
- My real name “Nhi” means “small/young”
- What book are you reading? Would you recommend it?
- If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a book has given you?
- If you could host a talk show, which bookish character would be your first guest?
- What is one of the strangest things on your bucket list?
- If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
- Most important quality in a friend?
- What bookish things that drive you crazy?
- Are you more of a dog person or a cat person? Why?
- What is one of the country (real life) that you really want to visit thank to a book about that place? Include the book if possible.
Caterina @ Trust In The Words
Erin @ Breathing In The Pages
Tori @ Book Dreamer
Lala @ Lala’s Blog
Kelly @ Stella Scrutiny
And that is it! Hope you have a great bookish week!