Hello everyone! It’s a beautiful day (or at least it is where I’m at), and it’s a great time for an award. Hurray!!
Big thank to Jess @jbelkbooks for nominated me! Her blog is amazing and neat (haha, I don’t why but I laugh so hard at this), so remember to drop her a visit after this! 😉 Again, thank you so much!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
1. Can you read multiple books at a time? If so, how??
- Yes I can. Though I don’t know how… 😦 Well, I know this one little trick that my cousin told me. You should scatter the books that you want to read around (one in the kitchen, counter, couch, etc.), and read whichever book is nearby when you are there.
2. Do you prefer reading indoors or outdoors?
- I would prefer outdoor if the weather is good and I have my hammock chair back home. But since I moved in with my uncle and aunt recent, and it’s winter…. Comfy bed here I go! 😀
3. Can you listen to music while you read? If so, what do you listen to?
- It doesn’t matter to me, actually. When I read, I kinda block everything out, so music or not doesn’t really affect me. Though classical would be a top choice if I choose to listen to music.
4. What’s your favorite thing to post on your blog?
- I love Top 5 Friday posts! They are just awesome (for some unknown reasons). ❤
5. What is one favorite book from one of your favorite genres?
- This is sooo hard! But well, I’m really into Urban Fantasy right now, so I guess I’ll choose that as my “favorite” genre. And the book would be Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews. The action scenes are amazing!
6. What are you craving right now?
- I. Want. Ice. Cream. So. Bad! My cousin is on a healthy diet, and she pulled me in with her. That including no ice-cream whatsoever! One never knows one can die without ice-cream until they can’t eat them. 😥
7. In your opinion, what’s one novel that has an amazing cover?
- I really like the cover of Untamed by A.G. Howard. This book is part of the Splintered series, which is one of the best retellings I’ve read! I haven’t got a chance to read Untamed yet, but I can’t wait for that day to come.
- Do you have a Goodreads account? If so, let’s be friends! (I just wanna
stalkget to know you)
- If you were a character in a book you have read, who would you be? Why?
- Would you rather skip Christmas for a year, or skip your birthday for a year?
- What is your favorite color? Find a book match with that color.
- If you were to choose a different name for yourself, what would it be?
- What is the latest time you have ever stay up to read?
- What is your most anticipating book right now?
And the Nominees are…
- Kat @ Bookbox
- Amy & Eleanor @ A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
- Ariana @ The Quirky Book Nerd
- Trisha @ The Bookgasm
Hope you all have a great time with this award! ❤