I was tagged by the awesome Anna @ My Bookish Dream to do this tag. Thank you once more! ❤ Be sure to check out her blog!
This tag was created by Daniel @HowToReadBooks.
- Link to both the original post on this blog and to the person or people who tagged you
- For each figure and question, answer with just one book. Some questions have alternate answer options, so feel free to answer both
- Tag five other bloggers of your choice
1. MARILYN MONROE: THE MOST GLAMOROUS BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ.
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier pop up in my head when I think of “glamorous”.
Well, I guess life can be pretty glamorous if you are a teenager in modern London but have to learn waltzes, courtesies, and associate with 18th century’s people.
2. WINSTON CHURCHILL: THE BEST LEADER WITHIN A BOOK AND WHY.
Commander Ambrose from Poison Study is definitely The Person for this. He’s intelligent, persuasive, and extremely good when it comes to military and plans. He is basically fictional Churchill.
3. ADOLF HITLER: THE MOST RUTHLESS BOOK DICTATOR.
It’s Game of Thrones, so basically every evil character in this series is a ruthless dictator.
Well, actually, I’ll take that back and go with Joffrey Baratheon. He is a childish and cold-blood
bastard (no bad word, Mariana, even if he deserve it).
4. MAYA ANGELOU: THE CHARACTER WHO BROUGHT ABOUT THE MOST CHANGE, OR HAD THE MOST PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.
Ash from The Iron Fey series character development is INCREDIBLE. He is the living proof for how much the simple word “love” can change a person (or fey).
If you haven’t read this series, you are missing a huge, wonderful time. Julie Kagawa’s works are magnificent.
5. QUEEN ELIZABETH II: YOUR MOST FAVOURITE MEMBER OF A ROYAL FAMILY FROM WITHIN A BOOK.
Prince Dorian from Throne Of Glass is probably one of my favorite fictional royal people. I don’t ship him with Celaena (#TeamChaol4ever 😉 ), but I definitely like him a lot.
This is quite rare for me actually, because usually have the urge to
mentally hurt dislike the person who “threaten” my ship from sailing.
6. ALBERT EINSTEIN: THE KOOKIEST, CRAZIEST, MOST BONKERS BOOKS CHARACTER EVER!
No one can beat Magnus Bane from the world of Shadowhunters when it comes to being awesome weird and crazy. He is AMAZING!
P/s: Do you know those times when you ship a character with someone but still want to hide him away for your own? Yea, I’m feeling it right now.
7. BRUTUS: THE MOST BETRAYING CHARACTER OF ALL THE CHARACTERS.
Wormtail (a.k.a. Peter Pettigrew), HOW DARE YOU!!
Okay, even if he “hesitated to kill Harry”, he is still a disloyal, unworthy-as-a-friend betrayer. Because of him, people died! 😥
AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
- Alyssa @ alyssaisreading
- Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
- Megan @ Little Blog Of Books
- Joan @ Fiddler Blue
And ANYONE who found this fun! I had a great time doing this tag, and I hope you will too.