2015 was a great year for me, but I feel like there are many things that I can do to make it even better. So, for this 2016, I will try to challenge myself and take up some goals!
1. Reading Challenge
I only participated in the Goodreads Challenge last year (click here). I was surprised by how incredible the result was, so I’m going to do this again for 2016, push my goal up to 201! Thank goodness there is something called “Summer Break”.
I came across many different 2016 Reading Challenges these past few days, though I don’t think I could ever finish those (for those who can, you are AMAZING!) Until I came across a website called Modern Mrs. Darcy, where I found the perfect match more my reading (or laziness). It’s a great list, and I think everyone would have fun participate in this challenge.
2. Blogging & Bookish Stuff
Yes, I would definitely use some more improvements for my blogging.
- Try to post more often and consistently, about 2-3 times per week. Which mean I would need to schedule a lot of posts during weekends.
- Interact with other blogs and leave more comments. Yes, leave comments! And also reply to the comments on my blog. I need to build a mental note for myself on this.
- Request less ARCs and think twice before I hit the Request Button. Before I even realize, I end up with a bunch of pending books to review in my TBR, and forcing myself through those is not a very fun thing to do. I need to learn to “just take enough, but not more” than I can.
- Try to write some Discussion posts. I meant to do this for a long long time, just because the idea of actually interact with you guys and share my thoughts (beside from just reviews) is amazing. I hope I’ll be able to do this. Any tips on how to write a good discussion post? 🙂
I don’t really mind about followers and likes, so I would just leave it growing to however it wants. And I love and want to hug all of you who have given me all the awesome supports! Thank you so much for being so awesome! ❤
I also figure out I need a lot of changes in my non-bookish life.
- Time managing better between school, reading, and blogging. This is going to help a lot with my Blogging Goals.
- Make real friends and talk to people more. I do have friends, I promise, but they are all really far away, due to the fact that I just move to a different city. However, it’s been 6 months, so I don’t think I have any excuse now not to be socialize.