Thank you Alicia @ #LoveBooks so so much for tagging me! ❤ This tag is wonderful! And Alicia’s blog is absolutely amazing and nice, so check her out if you haven’t.
Okay, now WELCOME TO THE TAG!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
- Not really. My kindle is pretty light, so I can carry it around easily. Although I love to lie on my enormous bean bag (it’s huge, believe me.) The cozy feeling really warm my reading-spirit up!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
- I really miss having just a piece of paper, not to mention bookmarks. However, I usually used bookmarks more, since I literally have a bookmark for every book (DIY one with that book’s theme 😀 ). Still making it for my friends even though I’m not using them anymore (*turn to my kindle* I love you but then I don’t).
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
- Usually I would finished a chapter, or the whole book, before I stop :). This doesn’t really work every single times, so usually I would read when I think I have the right amount of time to finish a good quality of the book before someone call on me to do something. I am one lazy girl…
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
- I basically can eat anytime, anywhere, and don’t feel picky about good and bad food (it’s all FOOD to me). So yes, I do eat a lot while reading. Snacks, milk, chocolate, even dinner or other main meals when I’m alone (nothing during family meals except for food Policy).
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
- No. No. No. My brain can function fine with background noise, yes, but I don’t enjoy it. So no for both of them. Even if it’s a commercial break, I wouldn’t do that, unless I’m looking a reason to skip the movie and read.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
- I usually read one book at the time…or two. But my English teacher said “not enough”, so usually it would be school book and personal books. I’m absolutely okay with it though.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
- I usually leave my kindle at home if I go out. So probably at home. But if I know that the activities that I’m about to do is boring or has a lot of freetime, then return to the motto “read anytime, anywhere” then.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
- Do you know that reading out loud not only slow your reading speed down, but also very very tiring? Yea, I bet you do. I feel quite (read:very) uncomfortable reading out loud, and I don’t think any of us would want to read out loud the whole Harry Potter series. So, no.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
- Nope! But spoilers kinda swim everywhere… Whoopsie 😉
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
- I heard my books scream. Because of the broken spines. Lemme sharpen my knife and locate “The Person” who did it.
- I’m joking! I’m not that scary (*the book whispers* She is…). But no, just no.
11. Do you write in your books?
- NOOO! Even if it’s a school book and I need to annotate it. Usually I would write the annotations in a separate sheet of paper. But sometimes the teachers didn’t allow me to do that :(.
And the Nominees are…
Can I tag everyone who read this post? It’s kinda cheating….
I made up my mind, I’ll tag everyone who just finished this post, who is reading this line. This is a little tiny fun tag, and I would love more than another to be able to know other fellow readers reading habits. So yea! I tag YOU! 😀
What is your best or worst habit while reading? What’s your favorite? Leave some comments below!