Welcome to my first book tag! I love tags, and I found this one on Tumblr, so here we go!
- What is your favorite book?
Just one? NO! You just can’t ask a reader which is their favorite book. It’s a terrifying question of all the time. But if I have to choose, I will go with… Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love the Triwizard Tournament.
- Who is your favorite author?
Rick Riordan. I like his sense of humor.
- What genre do you prefer?
I prefer YA Fantasy or Paranormal. The concept of nonexistent worlds and creatures fascinating me.
- What is your favorite book series?
Ok, that’s it! No more singular questions. I will go with Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Song of Ice and Fire. Of course there are many more series that I love out there.
- What books did you hate reading in school?
I would use dislike, since hate is a pretty strong word. But honestly, most books I read in class are classics, and classics don’t suit me very well. But I really enjoy some classic books like Wuthering Height or Les Miserable, unfortunately, I haven’t learned any of them in school yet.
- What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
The very first book that I remember reading by myself is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I still adore that book!
- Bookstores or libraries?
Bookstores! I prefer owning a book more than borrowing it.
- How many books do you own?
I stopped reading paperback three years ago when my mom bought me a kindle. But I still get paperback books from friends and relatives, so in total, I have 1278 books in my kindle and two bookshelves (I don’t know the exact number of the books).
- Do you read before bed?
- What is your most comfortable reading position?
Curling on the couch, or outside with warm weather.
- What is the most recent book you read?
I just finished Into a Million Pieces by Angela V. Cook and currently reading Until We Meet Again by Renee Collin.
- What quote from any book will you never forget?
“No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.” from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It’s a chapter quote originally by Mary Wollstonecraft.
- Science Fiction or Fantasy?
- What books do you regret reading?
None of them. Even the not-very-good one. Books is like memories, you just can’t regret them.
- How large is your bookshelf?
I have two bookshelves about 6 ft. each. Quite large for me, since I’ve already got my kindle (but the smell is different TT^TT)
- On average, how many books do you read per year?
That’s hard to tell, because I just started checking the number of books this year. So far, I’ve read about 150 books from the beginning of the year.
- What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
Percy Jackson series. Can’t get bored of it.
- Do you like to read outside?
Yes! But only when the weather is good. Snow or rain on my book is not something I prefer.
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a book?
Look from different perspectives. Everything has more than two sides.
- Of the past year, what is the greatest book you’ve read?
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. That book is awesome!
How about you? Join the fun and post them on your blogs. I’d love to read them! Now I tag YOU!